Thursday, August 27, 2009

A disaster for the second born...

Well, this is definitely a case of second child syndrome! Its Lily's first day at school and on a school bus and the ran totally got in the way. First the photo shoot at the end of our driveway was soggy (do it every year in same spot for proof that they grow). Then, the bus came down the wrong way on our street and we had to cross the street in the pouring rain. Lily tripped and stomped in a puddle, soaking my feet and PJ and her pants. Rob had the camera while standing in the garage, so we don't have any photos of them getting on the bus, and we don't have photos of them on the bus because the windows were too fogged up! Finally, I had planned on getting to school ahead of them so I could sneak a picture of Lily getting off the bus (like I did PJ his first time), but I had to dry my feet and put on different shoes, which started me off late. And traffic was horrible due to the rain. So, I missed my second born's first trip on a school bus. I'm laughing now at all that happened, but I have to say it was bitterly disappointing this morning. I may have to do a retake on Monday! Can I do that?

No comments: