PJ's has had his "quiet play time" for awhile now, with a few toys in his room, so I can have a little time to myself. I have always had to pull out some toys from the bins and shelves in the bookcase because he has difficulty "planning" what he wants to play, so he doesn't know to get particular toys from there. One of his favorite toys from Christmas was a carrying case to hold all his Disney cars, so he can play with them both upstairs and downstairs. On this day, I discovered that he had his usual line-up of cars on his dresser, but he had also incorporated legos from a bin in his bookcase, which I had stopped pulling out because he didn't seem as interested in them. I asked him what he had made, and he said, "This is my garage!" And he was so proud, as I was of him.
No comments:
Post a Comment