Friday, December 19, 2008

Best snow day by far!! I made a snow day breakfast of chocolate chip pancakes, scrambled eggs and OJ (yummy until PJ spilled his OJ). Then it took me about a half hour to get everyone ready for the outside, but then we spent an hour and a half playing! We even took a walk because its really nice outside. I pulled out some sand buckets and shovels from summer and Lily went to town. I think her new nickname is "digger." When it was time to clean up and go inside, the kids decided to white wash each other, which was fun until Lily's boot came off!





Oh, and I found another use for the Swiffer Sweeper... I had to use the long handle part to fish out a shovel that fell into the storm drain. Should I let Swiffer know?

1 comment:

Rob Dix said...

Wow! Wish I was there...